Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Special Ladies in David's Bridal Dresses

As promised, here is a peek at the gorgeous ladies dressed in David's Bridal at me and Toddy's wedding. Styles to flatter any figures!

Thank you, girls. Love you always!

MAID-OF-HONOR... My girl who is always there,
Mylene DuPaul




Bridesmaids

My sister, looking so lovely,
CAROLE WONG




My sister-in-law, my sweet
CHERRY FLORES

My sister-friend and partner-in-crime,
CARLA BAQUIRAN




My cousin who always has my heart,
KELLY WONG



And, of course,
Flowergirl and my beautiful niece,
VANESSA ALTIERI

Thank you again, Mylene, Carole, Cherry, Carla, Kelly & Vanessa for being the best sisters, cousins, nieces and sister-friends ever and for helping make our day so special!

Readers, be kind to your girls who are there to support and love you on your very precious day!


Rita

514.816.7482
www.ritawongevents.com


No comments:

Post a Comment