Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Little Bit About Me...

Hello Everyone!

If you are a friend of mine, you will know me by my alias... RITAPARTYTIME!
I earned this well-deserved name years ago for my love of planning events and making each event special and memorable for everyone including the host and guests.

I have been in the event planning industry for over a decade.
After completing my Bachelors Degree at McGill in Psych... I did not feel that I was tapping into what I was really meant to do.  Quickly, I returned to McGill and finished my Certificate in Public Relations Management. 

I plan weddings, corporate events, Bar Mitzvahs, engagement parties, milestone birthdays, anniversaries and all other special events.   All the happy times in your lives should be celebrated and be memorable.

I love weddings.  I love special events in people's lives.  I love creating the party of your dreams and giving you something that you will remember for the rest of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment