You have found the DREAM GIRL, the girl you want to marry and spend the rest of your life with.
Now, you must plan the perfect wedding proposal. Here are a few guidelines & helpful tips for you aspiring grooms!
- Think about the TIMING: If your future bride will want a FALL wedding, make sure there is enough time between the proposal date and the wedding date to plan the wedding. (If you ask her on Valentine's Day, a Fall wedding will only leave you 6-7 months of planning).
- Public or Private Proposal? She may thrilled having all her family and friends around when you pop the question, but she may also prefer a more private moment that is just for the two of you.
- Proposal Planner - YES, this service does exist. This is a great service for guys who really need help to find a special and unique way to propose to their special partner. Many wedding planners offer this help by helping to pick out the perfect diamond, where and when to pop the big question and of course, what to say!
- Choose the right place! What places have meaning for the two of you? A first-date restaurant? Where you first met? Make sure ou have champagne ready at home after the big question!
- Ask permission? Some girls are old fashioned and will swoon at the idea of you asking her parents for their blessing. This will score you huge points with her mom & dad too! :) It is respectful and sincere.
GOOD LUCK & Congratulations!